51 references found for Ageratum conyzoides:
Results Page: 1
1. Batish, Daizy R., Kaur, Shalinder, Singh, Harminder Pal, Kohli, Ravinder Kumar. 2009a. Role of root-mediated interactions in phytotoxic interference of Ageratum conyzoides with rice (Oryza sativa) Flora (Jena). 204 (5): Pages 388-395.
2. Batish, Daizy R., Shalinder Kaur, Harminder Pal Singh & Ravinder Kumar Kohli. 2009b. Nature of interference potential of leaf debris of Ageratum conyzoides, Plant Growth Regul 57: Pages 137-144.
3. Batish, Daizy R., Singh, Harminder Pal, Kohli, Ravinder K., Johar, Vandana, Yadav, Surender. 2004. Management of invasive exotic weeds requires community participation, Weed Technology 18 (Suppl. S): Pages 1445-1448.
4. Bouda, H., L. A. Tapondjou, D. A. Fontem and M. Y. D. Gumedzoe. 2001. Effect of essential oils from leaves of Ageratum conyzoides, Lantana camara and Chromolaena odorata on the mortality of Sitophilus zeamais (Coleoptera, Curculionidae). Journal of Stored Products Research 37 (2): Pages 103-109.
5. Dogra, K. S., R. K. Kohli & S. K. Sood. 2009. An assessment and impact of three invasive species in the Shivalik hills of Himachal Pradesh, India, International Journal of Biodiversity and Conservation 1 (1): Pages 4-10.
Summary: Available from: http://ddr.nal.usda.gov/dspace/bitstream/10113/2146/1/IND43689668.pdf [Accessed 18 October 2009]
Summary: Available from: http://www.hear.org/starr/plants/images/species/?q=ageratum+conyzoides [Accessed 21 October 2009]
Summary: This compilation of information sources can be sorted on keywords for example: Baits & Lures, Non Target Species, Eradication, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, Weeds, Herbicides etc. This compilation is at present in Excel format, this will be web-enabled as a searchable database shortly. This version of the database has been developed by the IUCN SSC ISSG as part of an Overseas Territories Environmental Programme funded project XOT603 in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government - Department of Environment. The compilation is a work under progress, the ISSG will manage, maintain and enhance the database with current and newly published information, reports, journal articles etc.
Summary: Available from: http://www.hear.org/Pier/species/ageratum_conyzoides.htm [Accessed 16 October 2009]
Summary: Available from: http://www.banglajol.info/index.php/BJPT/article/viewFile/911/977 [Accessed 21 October 2009]
11. Singh, Harminder P., Daizy R. Batish and Ravinder K. Kohli. 2002. Allelopathic effect of two volatile monoterpenes against bill goat weed (Ageratum conyzoides L.), Crop Protection 21(4): Pages 347-350.
Summary: Available from: http://www.apafri.org/forestHealth08/DAY3_Forest%20Health%20Workshop/Harminder_hps-malaysia-final.pdf [Accessed 18 October 2009]
Summary: Available from: http://www.ias.ac.in/currsci/may252007/1434.pdf [Accessed 19 October 2009]
14. Zhao, Jinli, Youxin Ma, Hua Zhu, Hongmei Li, Wenjun Liu, Zengjia Li. 2008. Invasion patterns of seven alien plant species along roadsides in Southern mountainous areas of Yunnan Province, Biodiversity Science 16 (4): Pages 369-380.
15. Akter, A. and Zuberi, M.I. 2009. Invasive alien species in Northern Bangladesh:
Identification, inventory and impacts. International Journal of Biodiversity and Conservation Vol. 1(5) pp. 129-134 September, 2009.
16. Batish, D.R., Singh, H.P., Kaur, S., Kohli, R. 2006. Phytotoxicity of Ageratum conyzoides residues towards growth and nodulation of Cicer arietinum. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 113 (2006) 399–401.
Summary: Available from: http://www.apafri.org/forestHealth08/DAY2_Forest%20Health%20Workshop/Daizy_APAFRI_DAIZY_Malaysia-1..pdf [Accessed 18 October 2009]
Summary: Available from: http://www.cabicompendium.org/NamesLists/CPC/Full/AGE_CO.htm [Accessed 21 October 2009]
19. Cao Fei; Song Xiao-ling; He Yun-he; Qiang Sheng; Qin Wei-hua; Jiang Ming-kang., 2007. Investigation of alien invasive plants in Huizhou Mangrove Natural Reserve. Journal of Plant Resources & Environment. 16(4). NOV 2007. 61-66.
20. Cronk, Q. C. B., 1989. The Past and Present Vegetation of St Helena. Journal of Biogeography, Vol. 16, No. 1 (Jan., 1989), pp. 47-64 (article consists of 18 pages)
21. Dogra, K.S., Kohli, R.K., Sood, S.K., Dobhal, P.K. 2009. Impact of Ageratum conyzoides L. on the diversity and composition of vegetation in the Shivalik hills of Himachal Pradesh (Northwestern Himalaya), India. International Journal of Biodiversity and Conservation Vol. 1(4) pp. 135-145 September, 2009
22. Durodola, J. I. 1977. Antibacterial Property of Crude Extracts From a Herbal Wound Healing Remedy - Ageratum conyzoides, L., Planta Med 32: Pages 388-390.
Summary: Available from: http://www.eol.org/pages/468159# [Accessed 21 October 2009]
Summary: Available from: http://florabase.calm.wa.gov.au/browse/profile/13230 [Accessed 21 October 2009]
Summary: Available from: http://data.gbif.org/species/13749053 [Accessed 15 June 2010]
26. Gupta, Nutan, Ashish Anthwal & Abhay Bahuguna. 2006. Biodiversity of Mothronwala Swamp, Doon Valley, Uttaranchal, The Journal of American Science 2 (3).
27. Hassan, Amel Abdallah. Unknown. Reproduction of Ageratum conyzoides depending on light and flower colour. Rahantavololona Vonimanitra Juliana Rasoma, University of Antananarivo, Madagascar.
Summary: Available from: http://www.zimbabweflora.co.zw/speciesdata/species.php?species_id=158650 [Accessed 17 October 2009]
Summary: An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=36481 [Accessed 21 October 2009]
Summary: Available from: http://www.cazv.cz/2003/PPS1_03/4-Kashina.pdf [Accessed 21 October 2009]
31. Kato-Noguchi, H., 2001. Assessment of the Allelopathic Potential of Ageratum conyzoides. Biologia Plantarum Volume 44, Number 2 / June, 2001
32. Kohli, Ravinder K., Batish, Daizy R., Singh, H. P., Dogra, Kuldip S. 2006. Status, invasiveness and environmental threats of three tropical American invasive weeds (Parthenium hysterophorus L., Ageratum conyzoides L., Lantana camara L.) in India. Biological Invasions. 8(7). OCT 2006. 1501-1510.
33. Kohli, RK & Batish, B. 1996. Environmental threat from billy-goat weed Ageratum conyzoides. Environmental Research Institute of Michigan (ERIM): Ann Arbor. Vol. 11, pp. 925-929.
34. Kong, Chuihua , Fei Hu and Xiaohua Xu. 2002. Allelopathic Potential and Chemical Constituents of Volatiles from Ageratum conyzoides Under Stress, Journal of Chemical Ecology 28(6): Pages 1573-1561.
35. Kong, Chuihua, Fei Hu, Tao Xu and Yonghui Lu. 1999. Allelopathic Potential and Chemical Constituents of Volatile Oil from Ageratum conyzoides, Journal of Chemical Ecology 25(10).
Summary: Available from: http://newcrop.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/proceedings1999/v4-469.html [Accessed 19 October 2009]
Summary: Available from: http://www.ias.ac.in/currsci/apr102007/968.pdf [Accessed 19 October 2009]
38. Okunade, Adewole L. 2002. Ageratum conyzoides L. (Asteraceae). Fitoterapia. 73(1). February, 2002. 1-16.
39. Ramadhanil; Tiltrosoedirdjo, Soetarmi; Setiadi, Dede., 2008. Structure and composition of understory plant assemblages of six land use types in the Lore Lindu National Park, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia. Bangladesh Journal of Plant Taxonomy. 15(1). JUN 2008. 1-12.
40. Rao, Vallurupalli Sivaji. 2000. Principles of weed science. Science Publishers.
41. Roder, Keoboulapha, Phengchanh, Prot and Matias. 1998. Effect of residue management and fallow length on weeds and rice yield, Weed Research 38(3): Pages: 167-174.
42. Saunders, K., Bedford, I., Briddon, R., Markham, P., Wong, S.K., Stanley, J. 2000. A unique virus complex causes Ageratum yellow vein disease, Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 97 (12): Pages 6890-5.
43. Saunders, Keith and Stanley, John. 1999. A Nanovirus-like DNA Component Associated with Yellow Vein Disease of Ageratum conyzoides:
Evidence for Interfamilial Recombination between Plant DNA Viruses. Virology 264, 142±152 (1999).
44. Sharma, V. S. 1987. Comments on the identity of Ageratum conyzoides L., and A. houstonianum Mill. - two naturalized weeds in India, Feddes Repertorium 98(11-12): Pages 557 - 560.
Summary: Available from: http://p11631.typo3server.info/fileadmin/alte_Webseiten/Invasive_Symposium/articles/S6-36_Singh-046.pdf [Accessed 17 October 2009]
46. Singh, H.P., Batish., D.R., Kohli., R.K., Arora, V. & Kaur, S. 2006. Impact of the invasive weed Ageratum conyzoides in the Shivalik Ranges of the north-western Himalayas, India, Allelopathy Journal 18 (2).
Summary: Available from: http://www.zianet.com/tedmorris/dg/atoll_research_bulletin_313_flora_of_diego_garcia_1988.pdf [Accessed 18 October 2009]
Summary: Available from: http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?103793 [Accessed 21 October 2009]
Summary: Available from: http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol=AGCO [Accessed 21 October 2009]
50. Wei-hua, Qin; Wang Zhi; Xu Wang-gu; Jiang Ming-kang., 2008. Investigation and analysis on alien invasive plants in three national nature reserves in Hainan Province. Journal of Plant Resources & Environment. 17(2). MAY 2008. 44-49.
51. Xuan, Tran Dang, Tawata Shinkichi, Nguyen Huu Hong, Tran Dang Khanh and Chung Ill Min. 2004. Assessment of phytotoxic action of Ageratum conyzoides L. (billy goat weed) on weeds, Crop Protection 23 (10): Pages 915-922.